Rich in Vitamin C and omega-3's, this bright and simple dish enhances circulation and detoxification and increases our "feel good" neurotransmitter, dopamine. Nothing easier than a sheet-pan supper!
- 2 pounds of wild-caught salmon fillets, Coho or Sockeye
- ¼ cup plus 1-2 TBSP extra virgin olive oil
- 1 TBSP ground mustard
- 1 lemon, zested and slice the rest into wedges or rounds
- ½ cup parsley, cleaned and chopped
- ½ cup cilantro, cleaned and chopped
- 1 bunch of broccoli
- Sea salt, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Blot salmon fillets with towel and place pieces in a baking dish or sheet.
- Mix olive oil, ½ lemon zest, mustard, parsley and cilantro. Spread evenly over salmon.
- Wash and pat dry broccoli. Cut up into florets and toss with the remaining olive oil, lemon zest and a sprinkle of sea salt. Place on stainless steel baking pan.
- Place both pans in the oven with the salmon on the upper rack.
- Bake for 15-17 minutes until cooked through and salmon flakes easily. Broccoli should be nicely roasted (but careful not to burn).
- Serve together with extra lemon and more sea salt, to taste. Pairs great with cauli-rice or wild rice.