Are you a high school athlete looking to play at the top of your game?
What you eat can make all the difference in your ability to improve your workouts, avoid fatigue and reach your peak performance. As a teen athlete, you need more nutrients - not just calories - and it’s important to know the right choices to build stamina and endurance.
At this two-hour workshop, you will learn:
- What foods to eat before, during and after workouts to boost strength, stamina and recovery
- How to balance healthy proteins, carbs and fats for optimal endurance
- How to hydrate properly to fuel performance
- Quick and easy snacks and breakfasts that will help keep you energized all day
- Sleep and relaxation strategies to recharge mentally and physically
Come away with a plan that works just for you!
Location: LoYa Yoga - 86 Summit Avenue, 3rd Floor Summit
Amy Rind is a Summit-based certified nutrition counselor providing practical nutrition information, tools and support to help families and individuals heal...and THRIVE! Amy received her 700-hour health certification through Bauman College.